Williamson State Park, Oregon

Williamson State Park, Oregon
Williamson State Park, Oregon

Located 12 miles north of Salem on Highway 221 is Williamson State Park. It is a small parcel of land donated to the State of Oregon in January 1934 by Maud Williamson in the memory of her mother Ruby T. Williamson. The park is equipped with toilet facilities, a covered picnic area and lots of room to run. The ease of access from the main road makes this an ideal site for a quick picnic.